Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sudden Death Overtime: Wednesday April 14th 2009

playlist:

Wolves in the Throne Room - Ex Cathedra
Burning Human - As Good as Dead
Tardy Brothers - Fate's Call
Warblade - The Art of War
At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Anvil - Strength of Steel
Manowar - Hail to England
Exodus - Bonded By Blood (2008)
Anthrax - Deathrider (2004)
Mumakil - Black Sheep
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Timelord Zero (Chronovore)
Brutal Truth - Daybreaker
Mantic Ritual - Murdered to Death
Rumplestiltskin Grinder - Nothing Defeats the Skull
Amon Amarth - The Pursuit of Vikings
Unleashed - I Am God
Judas Priest - Victim of Changes (live)
Iron Maiden - Afraid to Shoot Strangers (live)
Napalm Death - The Great and the Good
Toxic Holocaust - Endless Armageddon
Emporer - I Am The Black Wizards
Absu - 13 Globes (r)
The Accused - Martha Splatterhead
D.R.I. - I Don't Need Society + Give My Taxes Back
My Dying Bride - Bring Me Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment